This trade made me $6300 last week 💰 - Stock Region News

Breaking

STOCK TRADING ALERTS
STOCK TRADING ALERTS

Monday, January 29, 2024

This trade made me $6300 last week 💰


  

Ask Yourself THIS 👊

I know you’re busy watching Mahomes (my heart is with the Ravens but my wallet’s on KC… what a play by Sneed), but you need to take a few minutes and check this out.

Let’s start today by recapping my Bullseye Trades from the last few weeks. 

✅ Three Mondays ago, I called out AMD as my top idea, and it has been a moonshot since then.  

The stock has been one of the best performers this year, and those options I alerted made over a 1300% gain from the day of the alert (*Note: Trading is hard, results not guaranteed and should not be expected to be replicated typically.)

My Bullseye members had the chance to ride a 1300% rocket out of the gate to start the year.  How many of your trades had that chance?

I’m not claiming I held for that whole ride, but wow!  What a way to start the year.  

I hope more 1000% bangers ðŸ’¥are around the corner!

✅ Then, two weeks ago, my top idea was to bet against IWM.  

I was able to enter the trade at the price I wanted (near $2) and then exit a couple of days later with a 50% profit.  

I didn’t get the best exit on this, but I did pretty well.  I don’t think the trade had the potential to make 100% last week, but that is ok.  I feel like I made the right call as I headed into the week. (*Note: Trading is hard, results not guaranteed and should not be expected to be replicated typically.)

I was able to put more profits in the portfolio and then move on to the next trade.

That is what I preach all the time – grab those profits when you can get them, then move on to the next trade.

✅ And LAST week, my Bullseye pick 🎯 was to buy LLY calls.

My members had my complete game plan along with these specific contracts that I identified:

  • LLY Feb 2, $645 calls near $5.80

  • Stop: Close LLY below $620

  • Target 1: $645

  • Target 2: $660

Let me walk you through how I traded it last week.

On Monday, according to the plan, I bought the options @ $5.80.

The next day, I was given a gift.  Shares of LLY dipped at the open, and then I alerted members that I was going to double up my position with this app alert (you can get the exact same alerts on your phone when you join!).

That same day, LLY had a great reversal from the opening lows.  I decided that was a good time to lock in half of the position, so I sent out this alert:

*Note: Trading is hard, results not guaranteed and should not be expected to be replicated typically.

The next day, LLY gapped higher, and I sold the rest of the position.

I wasn’t upset about selling half of the trade the day before.  I was happy to lock in the remaining options for a very nice $6300 profit.

*Note: Trading is hard, results not guaranteed and should not be expected to be replicated typically.

This trade started on Monday, and I was all out by Wednesday morning.

Another great week and another delicious profit to pad my account with.

Do they always work out this well?  Of course not.

But this is another excellent example of what I am aiming for with Bullseye Trades each and every week.

Now, I will be delivering my next big idea to all Bullseye subscribers on Monday morning – before the market opens @ 9:30am EST.

10,000+ people will get this email and have the opportunity to act on it.

If you are not on this list, you need to drop what you’re doing and take action right away.

You are in jeopardy of missing out on yet another amazing opportunity.

How many weeks have you seen me “brag” about my winners now?

Are you really going to sit on the sidelines again and watch everyone else have fun?

You know that if I hit another big winner, and you miss out, you’ll be sick once again 🤢.  Don’t let that happen.

The choice is up to you. 

I wish you the best of luck this week.  I know it would be better if you started it off with Bullseye Trades in your corner!

Hope to see you in the morning — jump on my list by 9am EST!

Questions or concerns about our products? Email [email protected] © Copyright 2022, RagingBull

DISCLAIMER To more fully understand any Ragingbull.com, LLC (“RagingBull”) subscription, website, application or other service (“Services”), please review our full disclaimer located at https://ift.tt/beXJr70.

FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY; NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE. Any RagingBull Service offered is for educational and informational purposes only and should NOT be construed as a securities-related offer or solicitation, or be relied upon as personalized investment advice. RagingBull strongly recommends you consult a licensed or registered professional before making any investment decision.

RESULTS PRESENTED NOT TYPICAL OR VERIFIED. RagingBull Services may contain information regarding the historical trading performance of RagingBull owners or employees, and/or testimonials of non-employees depicting profitability that are believed to be true based on the representations of the persons voluntarily providing the testimonial. However, subscribers’ trading results have NOT been tracked or verified and past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results, and the results presented in this communication are NOT TYPICAL. Actual results will vary widely given a variety of factors such as experience, skill, risk mitigation practices, market dynamics and the amount of capital deployed. Investing in securities is speculative and carries a high degree of risk; you may lose some, all, or possibly more than your original investment.

RAGINGBULL IS NOT AN INVESTMENT ADVISOR OR REGISTERED BROKER. Neither RagingBull nor any of its owners or employees is registered as a securities broker-dealer, broker, investment advisor (IA), or IA representative with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any state securities regulatory authority, or any self-regulatory organization. Employees, owners, and other service providers of https:// ragingbull.com or RagingBull.com LLC are paid in whole or in part by commission based on their sales of Services to subscribers.

RagingBull.com, LLC shall be entitled to recover attorneys’ fees, costs and disbursements. In the event that any suit or action is instituted as a result of doing business with RagingBull.com, LLC and/or its affiliates or if any suit or action is necessary to enforce or interpret these Terms of Service, RagingBull.com, LLC shall be entitled to recover attorneys’ fees, costs and disbursements in addition to any other relief to which it may be entitled.

WE MAY HOLD SECURITIES DISCUSSED. RagingBull has not been paid directly or indirectly by the issuer of any security mentioned in the Services except possibly by advertisers in this email. However, Ragingbull.com, LLC, its owners, and its employees may purchase, sell, or hold long or short positions in securities of the companies mentioned in this communication.

 





Source link



from NYSE Updates – My Blog https://ift.tt/YbDTdPA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

STOCK TRADING ALERTS