Trading a market priced for perfection - Stock Region News

Breaking

STOCK TRADING ALERTS
STOCK TRADING ALERTS

Thursday, February 1, 2024

Trading a market priced for perfection


  

⏳Two MEGA Sales EXPIRING⏳

Jason just locked in his 46th WIN (out of 52)* to bring his $2000 account → $13,000+.  Don’t miss the opportunity to learn and trade with him everyday!

You can purchase SAJ on its own for a great price right now, or get it with the rest of our services listed on the Elite page for an even sweeter deal!  

image

*Note: Trading is hard, results not guaranteed and should not be expected to be replicated typically.

Yes, two great sales ending tonight– both will go up dramatically tomorrow!  

No all my trades are closed yet, but here’s where the spreadsheet sits right now (note I started my $10,000 Mission in July — 7 months down!):

*Note: Trading is hard, results not guaranteed and should not be expected to be replicated typically.

It wasn’t easy, but it looks like I’ll once again hit my $10,000 monthly profit target. My wife and kids are happy to hear that!

Is this just luck… or maybe I’ve learned a thing or two in my 2+ decades of trading!

This morning, I told my members this was going to be a volatile week, and we’re just getting started following disappointing earnings from MSFT and GOOGL last night.

I think “disappointing” is a bit much (earnings were actually pretty great), like I pointed out last week.  

The problem here is that the market is priced for absolute perfection.  There can not be any hiccups when it comes to tech earnings right now, and that is a very tough bar to get over.

This is a great, healthy thing for trading.  We need to see markets pull back and find a new comfort level.  Things got too overheated, and we need a reset.  That is going to present some excellent new opportunities as we start a new month in Alpha Hunter.

Will I hit my $10,000 goal in February?

I’ll tell you in a month! 😜

You have the opportunity to see every trade I make from start to finish, along with WHY and HOW I am making every single one of them.

I am really good at this stuff, and I can teach you how to do the same!

As I explained in my morning email to members (excerpt below) – (locked 🔒 emojis mean this is for members only):

Alpha Hunter Email Excerpt:

We still have a slew of earnings to get through this week (I am most concerned about AAPL coming up tomorrow night), and a Fed announcement on rates that I don’t think is going to boost markets at all.

I still think that Powell is going to stand firm on “higher for longer” when it comes to rates, and we should not expect to see any rate cuts anytime soon.

I think that is a negative for tech stocks, especially the smaller stocks in the 🔒🔒.  I still think 🔒 remains a top short idea to consider.

Yesterday, I closed out a couple winning trades on TSLA, and I am glad I made the moves I did (I’ve now closed 3 great TSLA winners this week, and have 1 more trade still open).  

TSLA got hit with some bad news after market hours, and sent the stock lower.  My open position is going to have a bad day it looks like.  

I just opened it yesterday, and I am not going to panic and take a loss today though.

The 🔒 condor I have needed to see a healthy pullback.  That one just might end up a winner if 🔒 can stay under 🔒 this week.  I was planning to close it for a loss yesterday, but changed my mind as I felt that stocks were too overpriced headed into earnings.

I also opened a new 🔒 iron condor in the live session.  By the way, Taiku did an excellent lesson on Iron Condors last week, and I taught about that as well in my options training series yesterday.  Both of those are in your member dashboard, and I would encourage you to take advantage of them.

Additionally, I posted my Current Positions and my Watchlist like I do in EVERY morning email to Alpha Hunter members so it makes it easy to follow along with WHAT I’m trading, HOW I”m trading, and WHY I’m trading…

So if you want to HOP ON Board for another (hopefully) market butt-kicking in February, my $10,000/Month Mission is resetting.  

I’m doing this stuff with or without you… but wouldn’t you love to learn how this works?!

No time like the present.  I am totally confident you can do this, too. You just need to get started.

Would love to have you on this Mission with me!

P.S. As always, it’s worth giving Davis Martin or Jeff Brown a call at 1-800-585-4488 for questions or see what types of payment plans they can set up for any of our services. Reach out, they’d love to hear from you!

Questions or concerns about our products? Email [email protected] © Copyright 2022, RagingBull

DISCLAIMER To more fully understand any Ragingbull.com, LLC (“RagingBull”) subscription, website, application or other service (“Services”), please review our full disclaimer located at https://ift.tt/VUYPxRj.

FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY; NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE. Any RagingBull Service offered is for educational and informational purposes only and should NOT be construed as a securities-related offer or solicitation, or be relied upon as personalized investment advice. RagingBull strongly recommends you consult a licensed or registered professional before making any investment decision.

RESULTS PRESENTED NOT TYPICAL OR VERIFIED. RagingBull Services may contain information regarding the historical trading performance of RagingBull owners or employees, and/or testimonials of non-employees depicting profitability that are believed to be true based on the representations of the persons voluntarily providing the testimonial. However, subscribers’ trading results have NOT been tracked or verified and past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results, and the results presented in this communication are NOT TYPICAL. Actual results will vary widely given a variety of factors such as experience, skill, risk mitigation practices, market dynamics and the amount of capital deployed. Investing in securities is speculative and carries a high degree of risk; you may lose some, all, or possibly more than your original investment.

RAGINGBULL IS NOT AN INVESTMENT ADVISOR OR REGISTERED BROKER. Neither RagingBull nor any of its owners or employees is registered as a securities broker-dealer, broker, investment advisor (IA), or IA representative with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any state securities regulatory authority, or any self-regulatory organization. Employees, owners, and other service providers of https:// ragingbull.com or RagingBull.com LLC are paid in whole or in part by commission based on their sales of Services to subscribers.

RagingBull.com, LLC shall be entitled to recover attorneys’ fees, costs and disbursements. In the event that any suit or action is instituted as a result of doing business with RagingBull.com, LLC and/or its affiliates or if any suit or action is necessary to enforce or interpret these Terms of Service, RagingBull.com, LLC shall be entitled to recover attorneys’ fees, costs and disbursements in addition to any other relief to which it may be entitled.

WE MAY HOLD SECURITIES DISCUSSED. RagingBull has not been paid directly or indirectly by the issuer of any security mentioned in the Services except possibly by advertisers in this email. However, Ragingbull.com, LLC, its owners, and its employees may purchase, sell, or hold long or short positions in securities of the companies mentioned in this communication.

 





Source link



from NYSE Updates – My Blog https://ift.tt/GUbswiF
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

STOCK TRADING ALERTS